Kyle Lubke Rare Coins Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (406) - 369 - 2165 or via e-mail:
1. Kyle Lubke Rare Coins. is a rare coin and collectibles direct sale merchant of rare coins, bullion and other related products . Purchasing and/or selling items at Kyle Lubke Rare Coins constitutes acceptance by all customers of all Terms and Conditions stated herein. This agreement is subject to Arbitration.
2. All certified coins have been graded and certified by one of the leading independent grading companies: PCGS, NGC or ANACS. Grading of rare coins is subjective and may differ among independent grading services and among numismatists, even though grading has a material effect on the value of the coins. Kyle Lubke Rare coins is not responsible for the grades assigned and makes no warranty or representation regarding such grades. All raw (uncertified) coins are graded using our interpretation of industry grading guides. Buyers should examine all pictures and relevant product details before purchasing. We are unable to accept returns of any kind and are not liable for incorrect grading.
3. Items are available for sale. All photographs posted on Kyle Lubke Rare Coins website ("Website") are of the actual items being sold but may not be the actual size or to scale. All photographs remain the property of Kyle Lubke Rare Coins and are usually available for publication when credit is given. All requests for using Kyle Lubke Rare Coins images should be sent via e-mail to . Kyle Lubke Rare Coins reserves the right to withdraw any item from customer carts or deny sale after the checkout process for any reason. In this case of sales being denied after checkout, any payments will be refunded. Although this very rarely occurs and is usually due to an error in the listing.
4. Return Policy. We do not allow returns on any products.
5. NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RESPECT TO ANY ITEM EXCEPT FOR WARRANTY OF TITLE. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. PURCHASER HEREBY ASSUMES ALL RISKS CONCERNING AND RELATED TO THE GRADING, QUALITY, DESCRIPTION, CONDITION, AUTHENTICITY, AND PROVENANCE OF AN ITEM.
6. Customers acknowledge that the rare coin market is speculative, volatile and unregulated, and that coin prices may rise or fall over time. Kyle Lubke Rare Coins does not offer investment advice and does not guarantee that items will be able to be sold for a profit in the future.
7. These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and governed by, the laws of the State of California.
8. Arbitration. Any claim or dispute arising out of the sale of coins/items by Kyle Lubke Rare Coins shall be settled by arbitration between the parties in accordance with the rules of the Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG) or if the PNG cannot or will not hear the matter, by the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Any claim must be commenced within three months of the payment date or the claim is waived.
9. Kyle Lubke Rare Coins reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The current Terms and Conditions will always be posted online our website under "Store Policies".